SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

From:
Sandy Dwiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 13:27:23 EDT
Director of the film is a Prof in the Media/Film (Radio/TV/Film
Communication) department of Howard University in Wash, DC, I believe
If he's not there, he's at University of District of Columbia. You
can call either of these departments to find him. The film is
distributed privately, I think, and has no commercial distributor
the last I heard. It was shown in DC only through the effort of
local friends of film and the audience was more or less a word-of-
mouth through the black community in the Washington Metro Area.
this is vague info, but maybe someone else on the list has more
complete information.
Sandy Dwiggins

--

+ Sandy Dwiggins Internet: [log in to unmask] +
+ Building 82, Room 111 Phone: (301) 496-7406 +