SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Jeannette Sloniowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 14:35:28 -0400
I have a friend at the University of Western Ontario (London, Ontario,
Canada) who is working on a book of "unruly women".  She presented a paper
at the Film Studies Association of Canada on "Sugarbaby" and the film is
going to be a chapter in her book.  I am sure that she would share
information with you.  Her name is Angela Stukator and she can be reached
at the department of English at the University of Western Ontario.
Unfortunately she is not an e-mail subscriber so you will have to send her
a "real" letter.