SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
Sandy Dwiggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 1994 10:16:51 EDT
The Steel Helmet is the archtype for all war films.  It is the film in
which each member of the platoon comes from a different ethnic background
but somehow they all manage to get along and save each other when the
going gets tough....and it does get tough...It's a CLASSIC, a Hollywood
B made by a great director, recognized by the French critics long before
he was ever recognized here....
Sandy Dwiggins

--

+  Sandy Dwiggins               Internet: [log in to unmask]        +
+  Building 82, Room 111        Phone: (301) 496-7406                    +