SCREEN-L Archives

July 1994

Sender:
From:
"Keith R. Crosley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jul 1994 10:41:40 MDT
Following up on my previous post regarding the FILM THREAT article
about similarities between Tarantino's RESERVOIR DOGS and a Hong
Kong picture, CITY ON FIRE, directed by Ringo Lam, this article can
be found in:

Film Threat, August 1994, p. 9

This issue is still on some newsstands, but is quickly being replaced
with the October 1994 issue, which contains an amusing follow-up
article about stalking Tarantino at Cannes.

I highly recommend FILM THREAT and it's companion publication,
FILM THREAT VIDEO GUIDE as review-oriented film magazines.  Very
lively and humorous coverage of genre, cult, and "Hollywood" films.

Keith R. Crosley        [log in to unmask]
Director, Technical Communication
Research Systems, Inc.
2995 Wilderness Place
Boulder, CO  80301