SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
Helen Mellett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Mellett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 1994 14:45:58 CDT
 Again I have to agree with Denis. The red coat was too obvious.  I appreciate
 the references to the book, but as we all know books and films are different
 mediums.  What works in one may not in another.

 Helen.

 Helen Mellett                  "The eyes of others our prisons;
 Reference Services Librarian         their thoughts our cages."
 North Central College                        ---Virginia Woolf
 [log in to unmask]    [log in to unmask]