SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
"John G. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 1994 20:06:06 -0700
        I'm very sorry that the message you read was posted on the list.
I must have pushed the wrong button.  It wasn't meant to be a whole list
message since it wasn't mainly about film, etc.  KEEP ME AWAY FROM THESE
MACHINES!

        To answer your question...well I get the feeling there is an
argument with no acceptable answer lurking in the shadows and I'd
just as soon avoid it if you don't mind.  All the best to you.

        Now, didn't Bernardo blow it with "Little Budda?"  What a shame.
Guess everyone's got a clunker somewhere.  Understand there are three
James Dean films in the works.  Now, that is film stuff.

---------------->from John G. Thomas ([log in to unmask]) <-------------------