SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 1994 14:40:46 EDT
Yes, "These Friends of Mine" is the show I was talking about.  Does
"Grace Under Fire" star a stand-up?
    Related subject: Are you (can't remember who initiated this
conversation) looking at all at the Jay Leno Tonight Show episodes
from the time of the most recent presidential elections, when Paula
Poundstone was side-kick/commentator on the primaries and election?
This was the Tonight Show at its best. Poundstone was fantastically
funny, and I often thought she'd make a great permanent side-kick a
la Ed McMahan (spelling?). Oh well. . .
Susan