SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

From:
Helen Mellett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Helen Mellett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 1994 11:48:58 CDT
 I was just kindly reminded that "women's sexuality = mental illness/killers"
 also needs to be applied to all the films that portray lesbian = killer
 too!  Sorry, my goof. :-)

 I believe there was a film with Kelly Lynch who hires one of the Baldwin boys
 to "seduce" her lover.  I think the title was _Three of Hearts_.  Any others?

 Helen.

 Helen Mellett                  "The eyes of others our prisons;
 Reference Services Librarian         their thoughts our cages."
 North Central College                        ---Virginia Woolf
 [log in to unmask]    [log in to unmask]