SCREEN-L Archives

June 1994

Sender:
From:
"Lori H. Levy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 1994 11:38:01 -0400
Hello all,

I have a citation/reference question that maybe one of you could help me
with...

I have a copy of the script to a 1979 film called Sigmund Freud's
Dora by a group of four filmmakers whose names I don't have with me at
this particular moment.

Anyway, I  got this script from a film magazine (it was included as an
article), but I neglected to note the date or even the name of the
magazine, and unfortunately, none of this information is available on my
photocopy.

Would anyone out there possibly know to what I am referring?  Does anyone
have the exact citation?  I'd be so grateful!

Thanks so much!

Lori