SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
Patrick B Bjork <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 13:33:49 -0500
/Chris,

I  agree with almost all of what you assert; however, since Letterman
himself calls them "Stupid Pet/Human Tricks," don't you agree that he
knows his humor is "stupid?" Great humorist, like Letterman do "stupid"
things; bad humorists are just stupid. Perhaps someone would like to
define good "stupid" humor and bad stupid humor?

Patrick [log in to unmask]