SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

Date:
Tue, 31 May 1994 09:15:46 -0500
        I'm seeking information on obtaining credentials to teach film
in college English departments. My own undergraduate course was beneficial
to me and many other "English people," considering the tremendous overlap with
literature. I want to pursue a doctorate in English Education, but would also
like to incorporate film studies. Any suggestions?

Angela Beumer

Ball State University
Muncie, IN 47306