SCREEN-L Archives

May 1994

From:
LEONARD F BLACK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 1994 14:03:00 CDT
I certainly don't watch him.  Even here, in the CDT zone, it's on too late for a
working stiff such as I.  I suspect college students may make a large portion of
the audience.  If not, it's a mystery to me (but then again, I can't understand
why a number of things on television are as popular as they seem to be

>        Question: how many of you watch Letterman?
>        I find it hard to believe that the whole nation is raving about
>the show, as it has been pointed out to me.  I also find the long lines
>outside the theater to gain access to the show, as well as the whole
>souvenir shop deal quite puzzling.
>        Opinions welcome.  Thank you.
>        Jeremy, do not police me. I am doing some American Studies-popular
>culture field work here. :-)
>
>        Gloria Monti

Leonard Black
Wisconsin TechSearch