SCREEN-L Archives

April 1994

Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 1994 09:00:09 EST
The National Council of Teachers of English, an MLA affiliate consisting
principally of high school teachers, over the years has had various
iniatives dealing with teaching about "media" along the lines queried
by Sharon Jones.

One of the people involved in these undertakings is: Dr. Joan Driscoll
Lynch, Department of Communication Arts, Villanova University,
Villanova, PA 19085.  I have no e-mail address for her.  My experience
suggests that she would be delighted to help anyone working in that
area.

Cal Pryluck, Radio-Television-Film, Temple University, Philadelphia
<[log in to unmask]>  <PRYLUCK@TEMPLEVM>