SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
Ryan Rossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 19:30:10 -0800
        To Gloria a Screen-l subscriber if you will read your introductory
statement of purpose and guidelines you will see that this is not a gossip
line on the trivial subject of the morality of a olympic athletes.  If you
want to discuss this subject go to your local grocery store and I'm sure
you will find yourself inendated with others who also love to talk on this
subject.  The self-stated purpose of this list however is for academic or
serious discussions of cinema.  Nany Kerrigan has absolutely nothing to do
with this.  It is not Stephen who is trying to change this list it is you.
 Go somewhere else if you want to discuss this.  I think its about time for
the owner of the list to re-post the guidelines.  If not I will.  I don't
enjoy see opinions valid or not on the subject when I and probably 90% of
the rest of the members on this list joined for the serious discussions on
cinema.  Thank you.

-Ryan           [log in to unmask]
****
To all those dreaming of a politically correct utopia...

                "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU"