SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

From:
Ryan Rossman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 20:13:23 -0800
        Can anybody give me a little backround info on this show?  How
does it do in the Neilsen's?

* If ignorance is bliss            *    Ryan Rossman                *
* Then knock the smile off my face *                                *
*  -rage against the machine       *                                *