SCREEN-L Archives

March 1994

Sender:
From:
"Donna S. Cunningham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 1994 08:42:41 PST
Edmund
well, the warners bros archives are at USC special collections, but the bad
news is, it really suffered in the quake. believe it or not, none of the
hundred or so metal shelves was toggled to the floor or ceiling! can you
spell DOMINOES?
The Margaret Herrick Library at the Academy is terrific--give them a call in
advance to arrange for special requests. They have the deliciously fun to
read PCA files. sorry, I'm not at my desk--E-mail me for more info.
UCLA Theatre Arts Library is also a wonderful source.
The Louis B Mayer Library at the AFI.

You know, USC and UCLA are all on-line. I don't know how soon the warners
collection will be back in business. drop me an e-Mail and I'll see if I can
get some addresses and Phones for you.

Donna Cunningham