SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Stephen Brophy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 11:51:11 EST
  I am probably one of only three people in the world who couldn't
possibly care any less about the olympics and any related brouhaha.
So you can filter the following request through that information.
Since, for the moment, Kerrigan/Hardy is not really a film related
topic, could folks who want to talk about it do it off-list?  I'd be
ever so grateful.                               Stephen Brophy