SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 10:24:46 EST
*         I finished the book with the feeling that wartime
* heros are not model peacetime citizens.

Well said. This was the character I saw in the film. There was much more
depth than others have given Speilberg or Neeson credit for. I don't think
it's empirically easy for an Irishman to play a German officer.

--
Mark Bunster                      |I'm not an actor, but I play one on TV.
Survey Research Lab--VCU          |