SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Bill Tomison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 15:43:42 -0800
I LOVE SOAP!
I watch Soap on Comedy Central at 7:30 pm Weekdays and 2:00 pm Saturdays,
their two and a half hour "Soap Block".
I recorded a bunch of episodes off their "All The Soap In The World"
marathon around New Year's Day.
I have not encountered "Soap" anywhere else.

= BILL TOMISON =
= Internet: [log in to unmask] =
= Bitnet: tomis_wi@catlin[.bitnet] =
= To hell with the Prime Directive, =
= let's kill something! =
= - What we'd love to hear somebody on =
= Star Trek: The Next Generation say =