SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Megan Mullen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 1994 14:40:49 -0600
How about some Nancy Kerrigan jokes for a change?  E.g., how many Nancy
Kerrigans does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Answer: only one Nancy,
but one other, articulate, person to tell the news media how Nancy feels
about her achievement. If anyone can think of a more incisive Nancy joke
for me, I'd love to hear it. I'm really tired of seeing her become the
victim-as-hero while Tonya has been rendered completely guilty by the news
media. Aren't I correct in saying that all Tonya has been proven guilty of
so far is having had a bad relationship/marriage with the guy who was
responsible for hitting Nancy?

Megan Mullen