SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

From:
Joshua Lenius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 1994 12:13:37 CST
  OK, maybe someone out there in NetSurferLand can help me out...  I need to
get in contact with any of the following people or organizations to try and
get rights on Quentin Tarantino's Reservoir Dogs script...  What >I< want
the rights for is to convert his original script into a one or two night
stage-play for my own study of the workability of it in that format for one
of my classes here at U of Wisconsin, Madison.  I intend to make no profit
off of it (I hope to break even), and it's only for a few nights, not an
extended period of time...  So, if any could possibly help me out, it would
be GREATLY appreciated...  Here are some of the names I'd like to be able to
contact who may be able to help me contact Tarantino:

Quentin Tarantino: Writer/Director
Lawrence Bender: Producer
Monte Hellman, Richard N. Gladstein, Ronna B. Wallace: Executive Producers
Sally Menke: Editor
David Wasco: Production Supervisor
Andrzej Sekula: Director of Photography
Harvey Keitel: Co-Producer

Polygram Entertainment
Dog Eat Dog Productions
Rank Film Distributors
LIVE America

  So if anyone knows how to contact any of these people or places, if you
could send me an address or phone number of some sort it would be GREATLY
appreciated...  Thanks everyone!!

  Josh from Madison, WI