SCREEN-L Archives

February 1994

Sender:
From:
Joshua Lenius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Feb 1994 16:19:09 CST
  So...I guess the main question here is if I were to type up Reservoir
Dogs, but keep Tarantino's name on it AND the copywrite info on every page,
would that still be illegal?  I'm not charging for it, or profitting from it
in any way...  Hurm...
  If anyone has any information on this, please let me know, as soon as
possible.

  Thanks tons,
  Josh from Madison, WI