SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

From:
Todd Seage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 1994 07:30:19 -0500
Jerry
this may be escpecially helpful to you since your realitively
close (as apposed to our friends out west or downunder) But
when doing my undergrad at Eastern Michigan we had a Radio

Drama class that got to spend time in the "Collections" portion
of the library (or center for educational resourses as they like
to call it at EMU) It seems as though someone (maybe WXYZ in Detroit
) donated several original scripts from "The Golden Age of Radio"
Things like Green Hornet and Lone Ranger and some Radio Noir.
We recreated a few of these and it was great fun.

I hope I'm remembering all this right but it is certainly worth
a phone call (1.313.487.1849 gen info)

Todd Seage
T.D. Albion College "White, A blank Page or Canvas...
Albion College ...his favorite, so many possibilities"
[log in to unmask] -george..."Sunday in the Park w/"