SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

From:
Jukka Sihvonen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 1994 15:17:34 +0200
I am planning a research trip to the United States and am seeking
contacts with individuals/institutions involved with computer games
research & development. University departments or programs (are there
any?) involved in the production of computer games or presently engaged
in the study of the historical, theoretical and even aesthetic aspects of
the games would be very helpful to me in coordinating my visit.
        Please, respond to:
        Jukka Sihvonen, Associate Professor,
        Cinema and TV Studies
        University of Turku