SCREEN-L Archives

January 1994

Sender:
From:
BAEYENS BARBARA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 1994 13:17:12 MET
Hello, I'm a student in communication at the Brussels Free University,
Belgium.I am preparing a paper on Cultural imperialism (this means
American imperialism) in Europe, concerning television programms and
movies. If any of you has some information about this topic, please mail
it to me.
Thanks in advance!

--
[log in to unmask] (BAEYENS BARBARA)