SCREEN-L Archives

December 1993

From:
Marni Gauthier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 01:32:37 -0500
Hello,

I received a forwarded message through my local LISTSERV that abstracts for
this conference are due the 25th of March, 1994.  The message noted that
severl topics are suggested.  Will you please e-mail me a list of these,
and any other pertinent information?

Many thanks.

Marni Gauthier

Marni Gauthier                                  "We reason deeply, when
English Department                              we forcibly feel."
SUNY at Buffalo
[log in to unmask]                           -- Mary Wollstonecraft