SCREEN-L Archives

December 1993

From:
Joey Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 1993 18:50:06 DST
Does anyone  have any information on a dramatized film  version on the life  of
Siegfried Sasson? I have tried gophering around for information on this film,
but my searches have not been fruitful.   No one in the Cinema Studies
 Programme,
at the University of Toronto, seems to have even heard of this film.   All I
know about this film  is that it was supposedly produced in the United Kingdom
about 3 to 5 years ago.  The information that I am looking for is following:

(1) the title of the film
(2) the year that it was made
(3)  the director's name
(4) the names of the lead actors
(5) the name of the distributor (if you have the name of the Canadian
distributor that would be great, but the American or Britisih distributor's
name would also be much appreciated).

Any information will be greatly appreciated on this obscure film.

Joey Schwartz
Cinema Studies, University of Toronto

-  Joey Schwartz       |   (416) 966-0593         -
-  120 Madison Avenue  |  [log in to unmask]         -
-  Toronto, Ontario    |  [log in to unmask]    -
-        Canada   M5R-2S5    [log in to unmask] ca -

#This message was sent from MATRIX  ARTS  BBS                                  *
#The views expressed in this posting are those of the individual author only.  *