SCREEN-L Archives

November 1993

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1993 12:22:33 CST
On Fri, 19 Nov 1993 10:00:00 EST Sarah Projansky said:
>Does anyone know when the SCS job list is coming out?

I believe that it is in the mail, but Henry (Jenkins) might have more
info.

>Also, I remember hearing last year that it might be avialable
>through SCREEN-L.  Does anyone know if this is possible?

It is possible, but we haven't quite worked it out yet.  We did
post one edition of the job list, but we've been having trouble
doing it on a regular basis.

Stay tuned...

----------
      Walk it slow
      where you go
      walk it slow . . .
      We in the world
      Poor as dirt
        Don't get some rhythm
      Somebody'll get hurt
      the world is black
      the world is green
      the world is red, yellow, brown
      the world is mean
             --Amiri Baraka

| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                 | BITNET   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |