* I'm hoping this was a typo. Are you accusing over 7 million people of
* being psychotic, in other words, out of touch with reality? I have heard
* other people accuse New Yorkers of being neurotic, but psychotic? Come on.
* Surely no mass of people as large as the population of New York City could
* be simultaneously suffering from THE SAME serious mental disorder. What
* are the odds? Was this a mere exaggeration or just bigotry against the
* residents of an admittedly dysfunctional but extremely fascinating
There certainly is a common disorder that allows all of them to continue
living there--I just don't think it's ben diagnosed.
--great place to visit, though
Mark Bunster |Exchange conversation if you dare--
Survey Research Lab--VCU |Share an empty thought or a laugh.
Richmond, VA 23220 |
[log in to unmask] |
(804) 367-8813/353-1731 | -edFROM