SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 1993 18:39:03 EST
What is you want the text to provide? There are numerous texts on video product
ion in general ie. Television Production Handbook by Zettl or Video Field Produ
ction by Ron Whittaker. You might be better off with books that concentrate on
specific aspects of production as the Rabinger books on directing. A good book
on electronic post production might be a good idea. This will depend on the typ
e of facilities you are working with. In terms of directing techniques, there i
s little need to worry about a book that is film oriented as there is little di
fference in approach on video.

 I can provide various suggestions if I have a clearer idea of your requirement
s.

      Garrick