SCREEN-L Archives

August 1993

From:
Robin Feinland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1993 12:24:33 -0400
Yes! Yes!  I remember Kimba quite fondly.  I loved the theme song.  I
think it must be from the early 70's, because I started watching when
I was quite young (which was a while ago).  WE have a book here in our
library that might have some very basic information on it, but it may
not tell you how to get a hold of it.  I'll look it up and let you know
what I find.

Robin Feinland
Lesley college