SCREEN-L Archives

July 1993

From:
"Donald J. Devich" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1993 13:29:26 PDT
*** Reply to note of 07/09/93 08:58
Hi, Donna.

The program you need is called Scriptware from Cinovation. I don't have their
phone number offhand, but you can get it from directory assistance for area
code 212, I'm sure. Steve Shashen is in charge of the outfit, and he can set
you up with a demo disk for $10--which applies to purchase, if you decide to
get it. Or, you can download the demo from the SHOWBIZ forum of CompuServe.

Tell Steve that Don Devich sent ya, and he'll treat you right. <g> --Don