SCREEN-L Archives

June 1993

From:
Bjorn Sorenssen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 1993 14:33:02 +0200
I look very much forward to the opportunity to have film & TV
discussions in "real time" cyberspace. However, as a European I do
not think much of the proposed time to meet. 9PM American Eastern
time is 3AM Central European Time. What about putting the time within
US university work hours (West and East Coast)? That would enable us
people from across the Atlantic to attend during the evening, without
sacrificing our beauty sleep. One of the attractive things about such
a conference, is the ability to conduct truly international conversation.
Bjorn Sorenssen
University of Trondheim, Norway