SCREEN-L Archives

May 1993

From:
Den' Raphaely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 1993 09:56:00 EST
Hello, Max-WhoIsPullingGentlyOnMyThread -

> Den'
>
> Since I think it was your initial request that got this thread started
> would you be so kind at your convenience to post all the movies that
> have been cited with respect to this request. If anything it might
> serve as the basis for someone's doctoral dissertation.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Max

Here is the update:
The Big Chill
Spaceballs
The Big Easy
Sex, Lies & Videotape
Ghostbusters
Sleeper
Slacker
Falling down
The Conversation
Family Viewing
Speaking Parts
The Adjuster
I've Heard the Mermaids Singing
The White Room
Life Classes
Until the end of the World
Lawnmower Man
Bad Influence
VideoDrome
Icicle Thief
Down and Out in Beverley Hills
War Games
Trading Places
Sherman's March
Modern TimesThanks to everyone who has made suggestions thusfar... The fact is,
 the list is part of MY doctoral dissertation!

_Den'