SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1993 08:16:56 -0800
Research on interactive publishing systems

I am a student at the University of the Saarland in Germany and I am
looking for contact to reasearchers who work this subject. I need the
information form my final thesis in information science.

I am especially interested in:

- different ways and a classification of interactions between an
information system and a user (both "traditional" information systems (e.g.
internet services) and new publishing systems) -> user modelling

- concepts for the technical realization of interactive newspapers and
tv systems

- the impact of interactive communication on the individual user and on
the entire society (e.g. knowledge gap)

- commercial aspects of this new kind of publishing

If you could help me or know someone who is working in this area send
a personal mail to my adress.

Thanks in advance

Achim Voermanek