SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Sender:
From:
Mark Bunster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1993 11:41:21 EST
* ROGER AND ME is a great film; the best bad example I've found.  I use it to
* illustrate everything--self aggrandizement, irrelevancy, critical blindness.
* It's got it all.
*
*                 PJO
*

Yeah, you're always seeing Roger Moore on TV these days.
I wish he hadn't been so self-serving in the movie.
What a star complex.
And the whole thing really WAS irrelevant. The CEO of a multinational
corporation really shouldn't be accountable for its effects on the people who
work for it.

--
Mark Bunster                      |  Hassan Chop! mersh is available!
Survey Research Lab--VCU          |  cassettes, shirts, stickers, etc.