SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1993 13:59:10 EST
Hi, all!
     I'm a newnetter to this list so I have no ideas about the previous
discussion.  But first I have something to ask you a favor.  Can someone
tell me where and how can I buy or order the film script of Wim Wender's
-Wings of Desire-?  Actually I don't know whether there is such a publication
of this script or not.  I am just a fan of this film and happen to be very
interested in learning German.  So I would like to get either a German
or an English/German version of it.  I will appreciate any information
on this.  Thanx.
 Cheers,
  Lily