SCREEN-L Archives

March 1993

From:
Amanda G Aaron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1993 20:06:17 EST
A few films with libraries are sketchy for me, but I seem to recall a
scene from INDIANA JONES AND THE LAST CRUSADE with a trap door in a
libray (and a librarian making really loud stamping noises, or was that
another film?...) Also, some home libraries--old Howard Hawks Film
called BALL OF FIRE with a bunch of old men doing research for an
encyclopedia.

Recently, scene in FOREVER YOUNG with Mel Gibson in a library with a
kid; There's the school library setting of THE BREAKFAST CLUB; The
German film THE NASTY GIRL has some important library scenes.

I know there are others (I can picture some but can't remember anything
about them)...

Amanda Aaron