SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

From:
Alf Edgar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 1993 10:16:00 +0100
As I am working on a commission for the entrance hall of a local cinema,
the 'Sandnes Kino', I'm searching for information on Dracula movies.
One part of the work is devoted to the Dracula myth, as Coppolas 'Bram
Stoker's Dracula' was the first movie I watched at this cinema, last
week.

I know there has been made a large amount of screen-versions of this
theme.
I have seen Herzog's 'Nosferatu' twice, and at least two other films I
cannot
recall more close. (I think one was called 'Dracula in New York' ... or
'Draculas daughter ...', about a congress in the 'League of United Blood
Suckers' or something like that ?)

If anyone know of electronic or other information on Dracula, book
titles,
anything, I will be thankful to hear of it.  I'll also be glad to
receive
uuencoded gifs or JPEG-files if there is any.

Please mail directly (or cc if mailed to this list), as I am not a
subscriber
to SCREEN-L.

Alf Edgar
Fjellveien 98