SCREEN-L Archives

February 1993

From:
BEVERLY MITZEL - <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1993 09:00:44 -0500
Just fell into this discussion, but how 'bout those overtones in FRIED GREEN
TOMATOES???
Also, I'm sitting here thinking about a Patty Duke "comedy" called BY DESIGN,
in which she and her lover both decide to have a child. That movie is at least
10 years old, and I was able to rent it again about 7 months ago.

Not really a "lesbian film" per say, but one with lesbian scenes in it is David
Lynch's prequel to TWIN PEAKS. "FIRE WALK WITH ME", which has some pretty heavy
scenes with Laura Palmer and Ronette? at One Eyed Jacks.

Beverly Mitzel
CCSU Media Center
New Britain, CT. 06050