SCREEN-L Archives

January 1993

Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1993 12:47:17 LCL

> For political activists, or media watchdogs, or just concerned
> women, here's a quick something you can do to help prevent
> and stop domestic violence.

This sucks--I guess as a concerned man I can do nothing.
We are the evil enemy, all of us.

M o R

Semantics!!!!  Please keep in mind that this original message began on a
different list that may have been focused towards women.  If you do not
consider yourself a political activist or media watchdog and don't fall
under the category of concerned women, and *do* feel concern over
present levels of domestic violence in our society, I hope you won't
wait until your name is called to give your support!