SCREEN-L Archives

January 1993

From:
Beth Hutchison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jan 1993 10:52:22 -0800
Two points:
I'd like to get on the list, but don't have the (list serve? wrangler?)
address--if a finite number of people would reply with the info, I'd
appreciate it.

Secondly, I'm quite interested in The Crying Game and would like to access
any archived discussion this list may have generated.

Any and all guidance appreciated and reciprocated on request.

Cheers-
Beth