SCREEN-L Archives

December 1992

Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1992 17:20:00 EST
This is my first try at an online message, so I hope it gets through.
There is a Pabst film that features a sequence where Louise Brooks looks
at a film sequence, if no one has mentioned this.  Then, there is ,of course,
Memories of Underdevelopment, as well as another Cuban film: Memories of a
Waltz from Old Havana.  A question that a colleague posed to me sometime
ago and I have never been able to answer: what is the sci/fi horror film
where a black dot is "passed on" from person to person, and becomes a
sign of imminent death?