SCREEN-L Archives

December 1992

Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 1992 11:56:00 EST
One other movie in the vein that Henry mentioned is Peter
Bogdanovitch's "Targets", about an all-American-boy type
that starts shooting people at a drive-in theater, after
first setting up a sniper's nest and taking out several
more people on the road there. This is Boris Karloff's
last movie, playing a former horror star appearing at the
drive-in, and the movie shown there (there are clips of
it in the film) is, I think, "The Terror". VERY good
movie, and I was surprised at the way it ended (Karloff
is wonderful in it!)

The movie about the day James Dean died is called 10-30-
55, I believe - pretty good little movie!

Sally Waters / "When the final showdown came to pass
Queen of Reference / A law book was no good..."
Stetson Law Library / --Gene Pitney, "The Man Who Shot
St. Petersburg, FL / Liberty Valance"
(waters@stetson) /