SCREEN-L Archives

November 1992

From:
Gorham A Kindem <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Nov 1992 17:53:00 EST
Does anyone have access to a 35mm slide to 16mm motion
picture film duplicator?  I would like to be able to
copy some slide stills to motion picture film.  Anything
which could be attached to an Arri S, Arri BL, Bolex, or
CP 16 would be useful to me.  I am trying to avoid the
high cost of using an optical bench or printer if I can,
although I realize that using an optical printer may be
the only way to add some movement to the stills.
    Hap Kindem
    Univ. of North Carolina