SCREEN-L Archives

October 1992

From:
"Graf, Timothy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1992 14:45:00 GMT
Dear All,

In order to receive the Movie Master Program I will
need your mailing address. Also, the program is for IBM's
that use MS-DOS. They also offer Script Master which is for
TV production. This program has options for four column
formating which allows for video, audio, camera, ect...
Again, Let me know if you would like a demo. These are
perrty good programs that the studios use. If you decide that
you do want it after the demo then let me know as well with
a phone number.

Bye,

TImothy