SCREEN-L Archives

October 1992

From:
Doyle Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1992 20:01:37 -0700
Timothy,

Here is the full information you asked for:

Doyle Burke
1833 W. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85202

I would like the Movie Master demo (for film).

I am a professor.  I teach film courses and chair the English/Humanities
Department at Mesa Community.  Two faculty in the department will be
teaching screenwriting in the fall.  I will share the program with them, and
they may consider it for their students depending on the cost.

At any rate, a free copy or a discounted copy of the software is appealing.

I will contact you after working with the demo.

Thanks.