SCREEN-L Archives

October 1992

From:
"(BERT DEIVERT - FILM - UNIV. OF KARLSTAD, SWEDEN)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1992 11:22:03 +0100
TIMOTHY,
I am head of the Film Studies program here and would be interested
in yuour program if it runs on Macs, which we use exclusively.
I would be grateful if w3
you could send a Mac version to:
Bert Deivert
Univ. Of Karlstad
Box 9501
650 09 Karlstad
Sweden
I don't know how to get to MCI mail from Internet- sorry.
My E-mail address is    Bert at kstad2.sunet.se
This is the first time I am running off a new modem from home to
our VAX computer at work and therefore some of the charactersl{ won't
show up---as well as some extraneous ones coming up- like in the
previous line.  Sorry.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Bert Deivert