SCREEN-L Archives

September 1992

Sender:
From:
Jeff Rush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1992 10:27:38 -0500
It looks like the UFVA conference will be held here at Temple in August,
1993.  To help us in our planning, we invite all members and future members
to offer any suggestions, compliants, or ideas that might make the 1993
conference even better than the very successful conferences we've had over
the last few years.

Please feel free to drop us a note at any time.

Thanks,

Jeff Rush,
Associate Professor, Radio-Television-Film
Temple University