SCREEN-L Archives

August 1992

Sender:
From:
Robert C Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 1992 13:13:00 EST
Gabi, I was delighted to find your message this morning.  I don't have
a "magic" source for you, but I rely upon VARIETY and BROADCASTING for
figures like the ones you seek.  YOu might also try the WALL STREET
JOURNAL, which is indexed.  I have several other things to talk with
you about.  Would you please respond to my personal e-mail address,
which is "[log in to unmask]"  I tried to send you a message to
"[log in to unmask]" but was unsuccessful.  Hope to hear from
you soon! Bobby